Aqua-Fish.Net Forum of Aqua-Fish.Netversion

Hello I’m Ackerz

- Forums - Sign up - Search - People - Statistics - Technical information - Privacy policy - Important notice - Report bugs
- Pages from Aqua-Fish.Net
» Username: » Password:
Choose your themeBlack themeWhite themePink themeGreen theme
report abuse | report copyright infringementaquarium fish forum / New members / Hello I’m Ackerz
Next topic (started later): New FishcatcherPrevious topic (started earlier): hello
14's avatar Ackerz
subscribe
[rss]
subscribe
[email]
#1 Posted 01 May 2008, 11:19 am
Iam 15yrs old and live in the U.k I have a extensive knowledge of fish(Unusual I know but it is my passion). I read Pratical fishkeeping every month, any rent books from the libary at home and in school, also I use many internet sites and over time I have become a Brainbox when it comes to fish if nothing else. Laugh
Is there any request for information on any types of fish just post a reply and I will put it on the forum. (or just add me as a friend) From Ackerz Biggrin

original post: January 3, 2007, 7:39 pm
Ackerz
Sponsored links
17's avatar jessyc76
#2 Posted 01 May 2008, 11:21 am
Hi! I have a question that maybe you can help me with. I have a fishtank of mollies.

There are very tiny, almost microscopic critters swimming withing the gravel of my freshwater fishtank. Do you know what these are? Are they harmful to my fish?
14's avatar Ackerz
#3 Posted 01 May 2008, 11:22 am
Those tiny critters
they could be baby mollies or a many number of things
without a picture it is immposible to tell
I would advise you not to worry and continue running your tank as normal
If many fish die from a unusal reason (apart from age) then either sen in a picture or get a professional from a shop to have a look.
I would advise you not to panic, they are probably babies.
Ackerz
22's avatar mickey
#4 Posted 01 May 2008, 8:08 pm
HI ackerz,could be planaria in the gravel ,like you say pics needed

http://www.fishtankforum.co.uk

Attached image

Currently there (is) are 0 registered member(s) online.