Aqua-Fish.Net Forum of Aqua-Fish.Netversion

Scalare’s weird swimming

- Forums - Sign up - Search - People - Statistics - Technical information - Privacy policy - Important notice - Report bugs
- Pages from Aqua-Fish.Net
» Username: » Password:
Choose your themeBlack themeWhite themePink themeGreen theme
report abuse | report copyright infringementaquarium fish forum / HELP! / Scalare’s weird swimming
Next topic (started later): Guppies’ eyes get darkPrevious topic (started earlier): jimlagan
11's avatar anonymous
subscribe
[rss]
subscribe
[email]
#1 Posted 30 Apr 2008, 8:33 pm
What could be possibly the reason of why my Scalare has his mouth orientated downwards more than other fish do? I was re-building my aquarium yesterday. Other fish look fine, only that Scalare doesn’t so.

Aquarium: 310 litres, external Atman filter, aerating 12 hours daily.

Original post: December 13, 2006, 4:41 pm
this account was created by admin because at old forums it was possible to post as anonymous long time ago
Sponsored links
11's avatar anonymous
#2 Posted 30 Apr 2008, 8:39 pm
Angel fish are very sensitive to such changes. There are some products at the market; They help fish to eliminate the stress and to survive easily. In your case, it’s probably the fish’s end Tears Tears Tears

George
this account was created by admin because at old forums it was possible to post as anonymous long time ago
11's avatar anonymous
#3 Posted 30 Apr 2008, 8:40 pm
Hi George,

He feels fine now Wink . Maybe the aerated water helped him and he’s swimming fine now Biggrin . I used some product immediatelly after I changed things in the aquarium and putting the fish into their home.

Currently there (is) are 0 registered member(s) online.